Klarna General FAQs
FAQs: General Klarna
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 100,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. The mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important, that you give us the correct details, as otherwise, you will not receive the payment information which could incur late payment fees for which you could be liable.
What happens if I haven't received an email with my statement/ payment information?
Please contact Klarna’s Customer Service team. They will be able to provide you with the payment details https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service.
Can I postpone my payment due date?
You can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team to see if it is possible to postpone the due date for your payment https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service.
Can I have a different delivery address to my billing address?
Yes, when selecting Klarna as a payment method, you can choose to deliver the goods to an address other than your billing address. At the checkout, you will be given the option to enter a separate delivery address.
Have you received my payment?
After we have received your payment, Klarna will send you a payment confirmation to the email address that you have used for your order. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, please get in contact with Klarna’s Customer Service team, details can be found here: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service.
What should I do if I want to cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order please contact Eat Sleep Live via: 01159 700 060 or Info@eatlseeplive.co.uk
What are the Klarna product payment thresholds?
There are two credit finance products offered when purchasing with Eat Sleep Live, Pay in 3 and Slice it. Each product has monetary based thresholds and are based on the following total basket value at checkout:
Pay in 3
Minimum - £35.00
Maximum - £1000.00
Slice it up-to 48 months
Minimum - £60.00
Maximum - £4500.00
0% Finance up to 12 months.
9.9% between 18 and 48 months.
What happens to my invoice when I've returned the goods?
Once Eat Sleep Live has received the return (partial or full), an updated statement will be sent to you if you've made a partial return. With a full return, your statement will be closed.
I've received my invoice but haven't received my goods?
In this case, we would ask that you contact the Eat Sleep Live at 01159 700 060 to get an update on your order. You should also contact the Klarna’s Customer Service team here: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service - so that they can postpone the due date for your payment.
What happens if I don't pay my bills?
If the debt remains unpaid for some time despite multiple payment reminders being sent, the account will be classed as in arrears and then passed to a debt collection agency.
Further information about Klarna and Pay Later options can be found https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service.
- Qualification is subject to individual financial circumstances
- To apply to Klarna you must be 18 or have a good credit history – no bankruptcy or Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
- Ensure your billing address is accurate and up-to-date.
- The order shipping/delivery address can be different to the billing address. Provide your full name.
- Provide your correct email address and mobile number.
- Provide a debit or credit card.
- For Pay-in-3 Klarna may make unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. For Pay-in-3, neither Klarna nor Mothercare, carryout credit searches that could impact your credit rating.
- For Slice it in 12, Klarna offers a Pay later option based on factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can apply for the Slice it in 12 option. Please ensure that you provide your full name and accurate registered billing address details (If this is your first Klarna order, we would recommend that the goods are delivered to your billing address). All orders are assessed individually. ‘If your application is not successful this time, this does not mean that you cannot apply to us for future orders – so please do contact us again .
How is my statement sent?
Klarna will send you an email with instructions on how to make the payment and a link to the payment page. Simply enter your email address into the payment page and follow the instructions. You can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team here for more help: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service.
Why has Klarna declined my order?
In order for your credit finance application to be approved by Klarna, you need to be 18 years of age or over, provide your date of birth and billing address, as well as having a UK bank account and a good credit standing. Please note that Klarna is autonomous and as such Mothercare has no influence over whether your payment application with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any concerns about your payment option, then please contact Klarna Customer Service www.klarna.com/uk/about-us/contact .
Do we use Facebook to authenticate users?
Yes, Facebook is used to varify a select number of customers if all other methods are unsuccessful.